What’s Coming This Episode?
Life can generally tick by quite nicely. We hang around with people we like and talk about things we’re interested in. But what happens when we need to get tough? What happens when a difficult and uncomfortable chat needs to be had?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the topic, well worth a read
- Grab a Clearmind Cushion with a 10% discount using code selfhelp
- How to have difficult conversations
- … another interesting blog here
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommended the book Dealing with Difficult People by Roy Lilley
- Ed has recently watched the old(dish) classic (sort of) Office Space
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).