What’s Coming This Episode?
Films and television have been around a while. Games, not so much. Do either have an impact on how we act in real life? Sean and Ed take a look at the evidence in this weeks episode…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- Grab your Clearmind Cushion with a 10% discount using code selfhelp
- Watching violent films does make us aggressive
- More research on violent media
- … and a bit more from the BBC
Resource of the Week
- Sean found some great resources over at Common Sense Media
- Ed went out on a limb and thought you might like to give Grand Theft Auto 5 a whirl.
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).