What’s Coming This Episode?
Stay busy! Work hard! Get ahead! Woooaaaah, hang on a minute. Why so serious? Maybe there’s some value in learning the art of doing nothing every once in a while hey?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- Grab your Clearmind Cushion with a 10% discount using code selfhelp
- 7 ways to experience the sweetness of doing nothing
- A blog that investigates how different nations deal with time off from work
- Craig Mod and his digital sabatical
Resource of the Week
- Sean is a fan of EAT PRAY LOVE
- Ed remembered a TED Talk by Stefan Sagmeister: The Power of Time Off
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).