What’s Coming This Episode?
Recent ‘terror’ attacks in the UK (and ongoing ones around the world) have brought fear and nervousness to the masses once again. A listener who lives in London messaged us asking if we could discuss how to remain calm and unafraid at times like this. A great idea, we though…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- Grab your Clearmind Cushion with a 10% discount using code selfhelp
- Some stats on UK terror attacks
- Too soon to laugh? Probably, but when you’re ready, try Four Lions
- ‘Tell them Chrissy sent you‘
- Archive: The Power of Islam
Resource of the Week
- Sean nudged folks to read a post he wrote about the law of allowing
- Ed suggested donating to the UK Solidarity Fund
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).