What’s Coming This Episode?
A listener sent us a message wondering why he seemed to crave validation. The issue stemmed, he thought, from childhood but has developed into more of an issue later in life. It got Sean and Ed to thinking so they sat down to talk about the subject of recognition and validation.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- Grab your Clearmind Cushion with a 10% discount using code selfhelp
- How does lack of recognition affect employees?
- Understanding validation
- Validation at Life Begins…
Resource of the Week
- Sean took a personality test and so should you
- Ed found an interesting (and related!) article about how you can be your own support system
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).