What’s Coming This Episode?
The end of a relationship isn’t much fun, particularly if it was completely unexpected. It’s a time of deep reflection, and one when reassessment of our lives is needed. Let’s see what Sean and Ed have to say…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- Grab your Clearmind Cushion with a 10% discount using code selfhelp
- How to move on
- 5 ways to move on
Resource of the Week
- Sean nudged listeners in the direction of his old book What Colour is Your Knicker Elastic?
- Ed loves the movie 500 Days of Summer. You gotta watch it!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).