What’s Coming This Episode?
The statistics on divorce are fairly well known and, on the face of it, rather bleak. Still, we’re living long and healthy lives and, knowing what we know about how people develop and change, then moving on from long term relationships should be something that we’re better prepared for.
Agree? Disagree? Let us know in the comments or email us.
Take a deep breath… it’s The Self Help Podcast. Enjoy the show!
Show Notes and Links
- Gwyneth & Chris are separating. Here’s where the story broke (interesting article below)
- A few divorce statistics for you to digest
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommends the book ‘John Bowlby and Attachment Theory‘ Jerry Holmes
- Ed suggests you take a break with AirBnB.com
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).