What’s Coming This Episode?
Those three wonderful words – ‘I love you’. How wonderful to hear them! But get this… research has shown that the act of feeling loved and wanted has very little to do with what is said. More, it’s about a persons tone of voice and, of course, their body language and actions.
Pretty much all humans have a basic desire to love and to be loved, finding love can often be quite a tribulation. Over to The Self Help Podcast to garner a few thoughts on the subject. Can Sean teach us how to fall in love?
Enjoy the show!
Show Notes and Links
- A rare shot of Ed driving at speed in his temperamental kart – photos by David O’Brien
- Some interesting research by Arthur Arun – The Science of Love
- “75 percent of single men dating online looking for love, not sex“
Resource of the Week
- Sean mentioned a book that appears to be out of print! The Luscher Color Test by Max Luscher. Let us know if you manage to find a copy!
- Ed shows his love through cookery, and his all time favourite cookbook is Jamie at Home. The pizza dough and shoulder of lamb recipes are beyond awesome.
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).