What’s Coming This Episode?
Ah, difficult people! Sometimes there’s just no escaping them, either at home in our family life or at work. Is blood really thicker than water? This can be a tough point to take on board but remember that for the difficult person in your life it’s you who is being difficult.
There’s some advice in this from Sean that you might not expect…
Enjoy the show!
Show Notes and Links
- Well done Rie, who is now officially an accredited HOPE Course Facilitator. Go Rie!
- Check out The Fizzle Show if you’re into podcasts
- Graeme Le Saux: How Gay Slurs Almost Wrecked My Career
- Ed watched a documentary about the bomb dropped over Hiroshima recently. It’s a grim tail but an important one to know about
- Need help clearing some clutter from your life? Get in touch with our friend Nikki from Pink Spaghetti
Resource of the Week
- Sean had the audacity to recommend his own book! The Frog Snoggers Guide was Sean’s first book but is very relevant to this weeks discussion – enter the code LITPNOW at the checkout for a nice little surprise
- Ed has found (via Stephen Fry) a free eBook called ‘How to Achieve Less‘ by Life Squared
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).