What’s Coming This Episode?
Nelson Mandela recently passed away and he’s left quite a legacy. His rise to prominence and his journey from angry young to forgiving, empathetic elder statesman was truly remarkable. What was Mandela’s legacy? For some it may be negative, for the vast majority, it’s incredibly positive.
Here’s the thing: we’ll all make mistakes but we are all given the choice to make better choices today and tomorrow. If you do that consecutively for years on end you’ll have lived quite a life.
Ed makes a couple of semi-heartfelt apologies whilst this week it’s Sean’s turn to feel a little sleep deprived.
Enjoy the show!
Show Notes and Links
- Interested in hands on healing and Reiki? Take a look at our pal Dafydd’s website Symbols of Light
- Read up on Nelson Mandela now if you can. Pretty amazing story
- You’d do well to read up on Gandhi and Martin Luther King as well
- Take a look at Russell Brand chatting politics with Jeremy Paxman
- The Top 10 Nelson Mandela Quotes Of All Time
- Get your good news via Upworthy
- Not got our book yet? Now’s the time! Enter LITPNOW at the checkout for a cheeky discount
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommends A Long Walk to Freedom, the autobiography of Mandela. Check out some Martin Lither King Jr. action on YouTube too
- Ed has a couple of movies for you. Gandhi (1982) and Invictus (2009) are both essential viewing
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).