What’s Coming This Episode?
What is work and why do we do it? We’ll spend perhaps a third of our lives at work so we need to be very careful that we’re doing work that we find rewarding. Our work, in many cases, defines who we are. When a person asks ‘and what do you do?’, how do you answer?
Sean and Ed discuss status, their relationship with money and many other things besides. Do you dread those Monday mornings? Then it’s time to change.
In other news, Sean has been to London town and Ed’s cholesterol is down. Praise be!
Enjoy the show!
Show Notes and Links
- Follow Ed on Lift and pester him to meditate each day!
- Check out Nikki from Pink Spaghetti
- That scene from Fight Club
- Top 5 Regrets of the Dying
- A good place for advice if you’re in financial difficulty
- Previous podcast episodes on Money and Work Life Balance may be worth a listen too
Resource of the Week
- Sean, again, suggests you read The Attractor Factor by Joe Vitale. Also, Get Paid for Who You Are by David Wood is a great read
- Ed suggests that you watch this London Real talk with the inspirational Peter Sage. Oh, and check out/subscribe to The Fizzle Show if you’re interested in making a living online
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).